PDA

View Full Version : Whiplash's T Bucket

whiplash
02-08-2011, 10:16 AM
Here is my little baby and no,it is not for sale ever. Originally build by Dean Paynter of Motueka who did a fantastic job in the early 80's and first registered in 1984. Dean drove it all around the South Island before selling it to the North Island. I'm the 8 th owner and when I find the original ownership papers I will list the previous owners as I'm interested in it's history. It was originally Bronze with gold buttoned upholstery with a flat stake side vanished rear deck. Dean had a 2x4 hi rise intake with white coated exhaust and the other noticeable thing was the small rectangle Fiat tractor headlights. When I purchased it the stake sides had been removed as was the headlights changed. I thank Dan and Bryce Wilkinson of Rocket Speed Equipment for reassembling the car for me. Having made contact with Dean and swapping photos,he would not of recognised it as his old bucket which I'm sort of proud of.

oldrodder
02-08-2011, 10:42 AM
VERY nice lines :cool:

horsepower
02-08-2011, 11:11 AM
Looks good Whiplash, hope to see it at Pukekohe Hot Rod Clubs just a cruise on this Sunday 13th.