PDA

View Full Version : Arnie Parker

oldrodder
02-17-2011, 08:43 PM
Arnie had a nice bucket with turtle deck and jag rear.
Really nice proportions.

Arnie and Rob used to keep the Orewa Pub Bar from falling over every weekend :D :D

prognini
02-17-2011, 09:20 PM
Arnie had a nice bucket with turtle deck and jag rear.
Really nice proportions.

Arnie and Rob used to keep the Orewa Pub Bar from falling over every weekend :D :D

I think they still do..I met up with them about mid October 09 in Orewa,while C Cab and I were cruising..about 11am.. :D :D they looked thirsty then too... :D

oldrodder
02-17-2011, 09:24 PM
I think they still do..I met up with them about mid October 09 in Orewa,while C Cab and I were cruising..about 11am.. :D :D they looked thirsty then too... :D

They could have built a bucket each with the money they spend down there... wait a minute - they did build a bucket each.
Oh well that Buggars that comment :D

What were you and C Cab doing? Looking for UDO's (Unidentified Driving Objects from out of space) :cool:

C Cab
02-17-2011, 09:49 PM
They could have built a bucket each with the money they spend down there... wait a minute - they did build a bucket each.

What were you and C Cab doing? Looking for UDO's (Unidentified Driving Objects from out of space) :cool:
nar loto but Rob & Arnie might have later :D

prognini
02-17-2011, 09:54 PM

Went for a wander around Orewa..hardly recognized the place...dont know if I would want to live there again..Dont mind visiting but,thats all..Thats when we ran into[nearly]Rob and Arnie,,
UDOS? :D Not much room there now to do any more than stop/start,5km/h..Stuff that,I remember when there was a bloody motor camp where the New World car park is.. :eek: