Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 118
NZHRA again....sponsership
New Zealand Hot Rod Magazine Subscribe Today and Save
    HOME
    FORUM 
    EVENTS 
    HISTORY 
    TECH 
    VIDEO 
    MEDIA 

Default NZHRA again....sponsership

I see NZHRA have a plug in the latest Beach Hop flyer...a private event ??
    WANTED: 2 if possible old 50's style demisters.
    Chrome and with the suction cups.

Quote Originally Posted by bt34 View Post
    I see NZHRA have a plug in the latest Beach Hop flyer...a private event ??
    No the Beach Hop isn't a "private event". It's run by the Beach Hop Rock'n'Roll Festival Society Inc and we have not for profit status with the NZ Charities Commission - something we've fought very hard for. We've given away over $500,000 over the years to emergency services.

We've supported NZHRA for many years giving them FREE trade stands each year at the festival because we believe in what they do. We gave them a discounted sponsorship rate this year plus 6x entrant passes and there will be a NZHRA Pick at the Festival PLUS fender exemptions will be signed off as well. This is a positive step.

We're also talking to LVVTA about sponsorship as well - there may be an LVVTA Award as well. Great to see these organisations getting involved with NZ's Favourite Event don't you think?

Kool....thanks for the answer....Tis a little hard getting info from NZHRA.
    Cheers bt
    WANTED: 2 if possible old 50's style demisters.
    Chrome and with the suction cups.

Yeah possibly NZHRA could better get their act together , etc, but I think they are on to good thing by being at the largest car event (not sure how Muscle Car Madness stacks up ? ) even though it's not an NZHRA event. Promoting the organisation must have a positive step, and sponsoring a trophy must surely increase their profile a bit.
    Good on Paul G for setting aside a space on this website for NZHRA debate , despite his feelings towards them.

Our October club meeting had some details on this - I'm not sure if it came from the delegate via the zone meeting or from NZHRA directly, but they explained what they were doing and why they were doing it.