EVENTS 
    HISTORY 
    TECH 
    VIDEO 
    MEDIA 
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default kiwi quickchange rear ends

For Sale. New ,Old looking CnC Milled , heat treated quickchanges to suit 1928-1932 fords plus the new 1935 - 1948 V8 model. Kits include housing with input shaft & bearings installed. rear cover with bearings installed, set of stainless high nuts & studs.bearing retainer, pinnion shaft where applicable,instuctions, 1 set of winters gears, 32 ratios avalible. current prices Model A $2000 nz V8 model $2300. please check with us as prices can alter. You use your own axels, housings, ring & pinnion. all stock ford parts fit. Happy to answer questions, contact us antiqueford@xtra.co.nz
    Derek & Judy Thomason, Nelson.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by retro4
    For Sale. New ,Old looking CnC Milled , heat treated quickchanges to suit 1928-1932 fords plus the new 1935 - 1948 V8 model. Kits include housing with input shaft & bearings installed. rear cover with bearings installed, set of stainless high nuts & studs.bearing retainer, pinnion shaft where applicable,instuctions, 1 set of winters gears, 32 ratios avalible. current prices Model A $2000 nz V8 model $2300. please check with us as prices can alter. You use your own axels, housings, ring & pinnion. all stock ford parts fit. Happy to answer questions, contact us antiqueford@xtra.co.nz
    Hello and welcome,
    sounds like you have some great capabilities and lotsa history and experience.
    Would be great to hear a bit more about you...
    Give us a lowdown as I am sure many here could benefit.
    Intro's are generally well received as not many of us ever get real cheeky like....
    In anticipation....
    C

Welcome aboard Retro4.....I read an install/how to guide on one of your Quickchange units by a Member of the HAMB.....was a good read ..........great to see these units being made in NZ and taking on the american market .... well done!
    Even a stopped clock gives the right time twice a day

BB
    L&L

Quote Originally Posted by retro4
    Welcome aboard Derek,
    I guess you have sorted someone to do the machining for you now... I have uploaded a pic of your quickchanges......keep your eyes on the quickchange Marty.....its pick on Marty week.

Quote Originally Posted by Leakers
    I have uploaded a pic of your quickchanges......keep your eyes on the quickchange Marty.....its pick on Marty week.
    That photo just begs the question; just how quickly can she change?
    And what about with some assistance?
    Live life hard, come home hungry. (And thirsty!)

??????...is there a girl in that Pic...???????
    Even a stopped clock gives the right time twice a day

BB
    L&L

Thumbs up

Certainly makes one want to own a quick change!
    I mean, if they have that kind of appeal........

Quote Originally Posted by ForEverFour
    Certainly makes one want to own a quick change!
    I mean, if they have that kind of appeal........
    Careful guys!! Derek sent me that pic , might be his wife .........or his daughter.
    Then again I guess the idea is to make you want to own one of his quickchanges.

daughter........You should be OK Greg....young , single and eligible ( you drive a banger) ??????

And he's apparently pretty capable at housework. I guess that's where the other 4 cylinders went.

Is there a combo deal avalible? I'll take one of everything in the Pic -anyone want ta buy sPare diff or two, a hubcaP and a 28-29 door?
    Success is self inflicted.