Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 118
NZ made alloy V8 - Page 15
New Zealand Hot Rod Magazine Subscribe Today and Save
    HOME
    FORUM 
    EVENTS 
    HISTORY 
    TECH 
    VIDEO 
    MEDIA 
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415

Quote Originally Posted by hell bear View Post
    Was given last months issue of Classic Bikes. Had one of Colins creations called a Lynton. Not sure how much it would cost but its for sale, will post a 1970's photo of it within the next week or so. It is a 500cc bike using half a block from a Hillman Imp with a Lyster head and disc brakes...looks rather cool.
    Colin, built the Imp engines for the Roots Group rally cars. I think he made DOHC 4 valve heads. He used Wills Rings to seal the heads. These are gas filled O-rings which I used on the first engine I built, thanks to Colin.

I picked up a Denco quick change diff yesterday. Looks like a midget one, its a little tired but too cool to pass up. It was saved from a scrap metal dealer in New Plymouth. I can post photos if anyone wants. Now to find the rest of the car.........
    Next weeks winning Lotto numbers required to finish Hombre!

Quote Originally Posted by noel View Post
    I can post photos if anyone wants. Now to find the rest of the car.........
    Yes please

Quote Originally Posted by noel View Post
    I picked up a Denco quick change diff yesterday. Looks like a midget one, its a little tired but too cool to pass up. It was saved from a scrap metal dealer in New Plymouth. I can post photos if anyone wants. Now to find the rest of the car.........
    With the quality of your job on Hombre and the patience you showed in its build..i look forward to what you will achieve with this starting point. love to see the pic please